[linux-audio-dev] Re: 4D-NXs and Hammerfall

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: 4D-NXs and Hammerfall
From: Alessandro Fogar (mar095k1_AT_ud.nettuno.it)
Date: ke loka   27 1999 - 16:07:42 EDT

I'd like to know if in the future will be possible under Alsa to use the
'rear' output of the Hoontech card as an additional pair of stereo outputs,
I'll receive it tomorrow and I'd like to use it with a 4 ch. output.

Will the rear outputs be syncronized with the other stereo pair ?

About the drivers for RME Hammerfall, I think that they are available
(OSSFree), please ask to Guenter Geiger, Guenter are you reading this ?

I think that the RME card is very good but too upsized for me...

Notice that I asked to Echo about Linux driver for their very interesting
new card 'Mona', they said there are no plans at this time to develop Linux
drivers or release their code to the open source community (You know, I
tried...) ();-)

Bye

Alessandro Fogar