Re: [linux-audio-dev] News about sequencers (not my own though!)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] News about sequencers (not my own though!)
From: Fredrik (aeonek_AT_home.se)
Date: to tammi  20 2000 - 08:46:36 EST

> Interestingly, HarmonyCentral is carrying this news item tonight:

> [ mLAN press-release snipped ]

Hmm... I should read all posts in my inbox before replying. But this is not news. They just re-announced it to get some press. I read through the spec, and it looks as if it's the same old MIDI we've been using for too long already. I think it's a shame that they can't come up with something new. This thing is not compatible with current hardware anyway.

    /Fredrik