[linux-audio-dev] ardour is now on sourceforge

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ardour is now on sourceforge
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: la helmi  05 2000 - 23:33:36 EST

   http://ardour.sourceforge.net

There is a mailing list, ardour-dev, for people interested in the
development of the program. Details on the web site.

Source is available via CVS. Note: you also need a directory of
pixmaps. I am not sure what to do about them at this point, since
management of pixmaps via CVS makes no sense. If you checkout the CVS
stuff, email me, and ask for a tarball of the current pixmaps.

Note: as to be expected, you will also need libpbd, libmidi++ and
libgtkmmext from Quasimodo CVS. The tarballs and RPMs are not OK - CVS
contains a number of new widgets and fixes necessary for ardour.

Don't get too excited about this project yet - its barely off the
ground. But hey, I am !

--p