Re: [linux-audio-dev] New subscriber

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New subscriber
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: la helmi  26 2000 - 14:28:46 EST

>From: Bruce Forsberg <forsberg_AT_adnc.com>
>
>It is called the Open Source Audio Library Project and is
>http://osalp.sourceforge.net

Look extensively at other audio libraries and offer the same features
plus plenty of more. Too often it is heard "but my library is not
intended to be a general library, it is only for this and that purpose".

I would like to read here what your library is intended for.
What would be in the 1.0 version? Why yet another library?
What's wrong with others? (What are those other libraries?)

Juhana