Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] plug-in mania and the sound editor du jour
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 19:08:15 EEST

>From: David Benson <daveb_AT_idealab.com>
>
>I'm saddened GDAM endlessly gets
>neglected from these lists -- perhaps it's
>some general mp3 hatred, but we do a lot more than
>just mix mp3s...

It would help if you would write about the design inside it.

Seriously, it would help if we would have that Linux audio distribution
for plenty of Linux audio software. One could just install and get
interested.

I have only mxv and lame as external audio software because everything
else won't compile or work (without installing N+1 packages first, including
latest 5.3.634 Alsa driver :-).

The distribution should be such that with a single button press everything
necessary gets upgraded.

Juhana