Re: [linux-audio-dev] File interchange with ProTools?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] File interchange with ProTools?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 16:28:05 EEST

>From: "Paul Kellett" <paul.kellett_AT_maxim.abel.co.uk>
>>
>> >AES-31 (IIRC) - is open and available but not fully implemented yet?
>>
>It was printed in full in the AES journal a couple of months ago
>- don't remember if it was the final final version though.

Draft most likely. I will check it out. I have the AFF SDK now but it
will take some time before I can look at it. By the way, what do you all
think about AAF and its licence? AAF would be superior because it combines
broad spectrum of technology: audio, video, 3D graphics.

I started OMFI project by writing all classes (whatever). No code yet.
Check it out at "http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/omfi.tar.gz". It looks
like the specs don't tell the exact data in the files; can somebody verify
this? I have only the specs not any example code or SDK.

Regards,

Juhana