RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Non-Sequential API (was non-causal)

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Non-Sequential API (was non-causal)
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 12:27:18 EET

This presumably happens at load/descriptor access and uses hidden access to
the file system? I don't like this very much.

For a convolver plugin you could link the impulse response to the convolver
through the new non-sequential API ;-) I don't know how/if the new XML spec
will/can deal with this however.

--Richard