Re: [linux-audio-dev] More plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] More plugins
From: eli+@gs211.sp.cs.cmu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 01:08:09 EET

Steve Harris wrote:
> The parametrics are really great, the filter code comes from Eli
> Brandt.

For the record, I lifted the equations directly out of something
Robert Bristow-Johnson wrote. Probably
http://www.harmony-central.com/Computer/Programming/Audio-EQ-Cookbook.txt

(Uh, but check those if you use them -- there are versions floating
around with sign errors. I tested the step response of my
instantiation, and it looks good.)

--
     Eli Brandt  |  eli+@cs.cmu.edu  |  http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~eli/