Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] AKAI sample CD-ROM disk format specification
From: rob (rob_AT_kaybee.org)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 00:18:13 EET

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Jay Ts wrote:

> I got this behavior for the first 3 discs I tried, and then the
> 4th worked.
>
> There is no documentation with the source ... am I doing something
> wrong, is it time to do some debugging, or ... ?

        i blame you for everything! :D ummmm. i haven't touched this
program in nearly a year, but iirc it worked on all my discs and zips.
what do you have ?

        if this program will indeed be useful to you or others i will go
in and try to fix it up and comment it for general consumption.

                                rob

----
Rob Melby
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt4255a
Internet: rob_AT_kaybee.org, gt4255a_AT_prism.gatech.edu