Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gigasampler Clone

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gigasampler Clone
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 16:51:39 EEST

>eg. PBD making a new single-HIT (which gets in the top20) using Maurizio's
>homebrew disk-based sampler ?
>:-)

We have these things called "Advanced Directives" or "Living Wills" in
the US, where you can specify what approaches to medical treatment you
want applied in the event of you becoming chronically and fatally ill.

Mine says "Should I ever make anything which gets to be in the top 20
of any chart in any country, you are authorized to shoot me on sight."

--p (an elitist at heart)