Re: [linux-audio-dev] java 1.3 sound capabilities

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] java 1.3 sound capabilities
From: leaf_AT_babble.vibrant.org
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:35:42 EEST

I was at the javaone night sessions where the Tritonus guys demoed their
implementation... it seemed to work fine, audio played normally and
midi as well...

do you know if java can provide tight timing though? i left javaone with
the impression that java might be great for games but not have the timing
for pro-audio...

cheers,
phil