[linux-audio-dev] [OT] chat this evening

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] chat this evening
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 01:11:55 EEST

Greetings:

  Forgive me for the double sin of cross-posting an off-topic subject:
I'll be doing an on-line chat session with World Without Borders this
evening (July 24) at 7:00 PST/10:00 EST. I'll be discussing my book (The
Book Of Linux Music & Sound) and will gladly field questions about it. If
interested, please point your browser to:

        http://www.worldwithoutborders.com

and click on the ChatNOW button.

  Btw, you'll need a Java-enabled browser, the chat session runs as a Java
applet.

  Again, my apologies for this shameless self-promotion and I promise to
never do it again... ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html