[linux-audio-dev] SMPTEDecoder-0.1.2

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SMPTEDecoder-0.1.2
From: Maarten de Boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 11:46:33 EEST

Hi,

Last night I cleaned up my SMPTE decoder code, and put
it into an API that might fit everyones needs. It can be
found at

ftp://www.iua.upf.es/pub/mdeboer/SMPTEDecoder-0.1.2.tgz

Some (real-life) SMPTE test data can be found at

ftp://www.iua.upf.es/pub/mdeboer/SMPTETestData

A good online reference about SMPTE can be found at

http://www.philrees.co.uk/articles/timecode.htm
(also has some test data)

This code provide the obsolete basics, but it still lacks
several features. Feel free to modify the code :-)

Maarten