[linux-audio-dev] TTurtle Beach Tahiti

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] TTurtle Beach Tahiti
From: Dustin Barlow (dbarlow_AT_dustinbarlow.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 05:00:41 EEST

Has anyone gotten a Turtle Beach Tahiti card working in Linux? The
Tahiti is basically a Monterey (sp?) without the synth chip...ie it just
does digital audio. I tried to get the card to work about 6 months ago
using Alsa, but was unsuccessful because the docs claimed that Tahiti
wasn't supported, but the Monterey was.

I really like to use it in a Madrake 7.1 linux box I just built because
it has wonderfully clean DACs. I'm just wondering if anyone else has
been succesful or not so that I don't waste a bunch of time trying to do
the "impossible".

I would also love it if Korg would release their specs on the Korg 1212
I/O card that I also have that only works in Windows right now :{ I
guess I can dream..

~Db