Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 14:47:31 EST

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> As for old messages, the above address has all LAD messages
> since "Tue, 01 Jun 1999 17:03:31 +0100". I created these
> archives from my personal folders.
>
> Btw; What's the story behind LAD prior to that date? I remember
> that when I joined LAD (the above date), the first month was
> really quiet. Then Dave (Phillips) send a message with
> subject "[linux-audio-dev] What do we need now ?" and, well,
> the rest is history. ;)

it would be preally interesting to know how many members
( approximate , 10 ? , 100 ? 1000 ? 1million ? :-) )
the list actually has,
and when the list got live.
I joined the list right now after Dave posted the message to alsa-devel,
since I spammed these lists with off topic postings :-)

Dave, before of your posting was the number of subscribers quite small
compared to now ?
Honestly, the first time I heard about the list was when you did your
posting.

anyway plenty of IQ per area out here :-)

Benno.