RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 16:31:11 EST

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:

> I imagine the objection is that publishing the list makes us immediate
> targets for junk mail as robots can be used to strip email addresses out of
> such archives. This is a real problem.

Well, what do you all think, should I keep the archives online or not?
Junk mail is a problem, I admit. Still, IMHO good filters rules are the
best way to avoid spams. It always works and you can freely advertise
your email address. But, waiting for your opinions...

--> http://eca.cx/lad

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing