Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 17:09:26 EST

Benno Senoner wrote:

> Dave, before of your posting was the number of subscribers quite small
> compared to now ?

I have no idea how many members are on the list now. At the start it was
(IIRC) Nicola Bernardini, Robin Whittle, Paul Barton-Davis, Damien
Miller, and I think Jean Piche and Alexandre Burton were in early too.
And me, I'm the dwarf in that line-up. ;)

Btw, I have a relatively complete collection of mail to LAD. I'd like to
see it archived. Any suggestions/takers ? I'm not at my usual machine,
I'll have to post the dates later.

> anyway plenty of IQ per area out here :-)

There's a lot more floating around out there. I think LAD needs a little
more visibility, it could certainly help developers who might not know
that someone else is working along similar lines. I intend to contact
more authors of software listed on the Linux soundapps pages and try to
get them involved.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound