Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 17:51:55 EST

>From: Dave Phillips <dlphilp_AT_bright.net>
>
>Btw, I have a relatively complete collection of mail to LAD. I'd like to
>see it archived. Any suggestions/takers ? I'm not at my usual machine,
>I'll have to post the dates later.

Please upload to "ftp://ftp.funet.fi/incoming/audio/" and I will put
them to my GASP pages.

I noticed I have mails at least from Jan 1999. I have kept all mails
but cannot extract them easily because Emacs/Rmail's classification
(whatever) fails -- a bug in Emacs, unbelievable!

>There's a lot more floating around out there. I think LAD needs a little
>more visibility, it could certainly help developers who might not know

Right, and I would like to know if there are more this kind of mailing
lists. Music-dsp is out because of the noise. VST could be too specific,
anyone? I downloaded all VST archives and sure if I find anything
interesting there, you will be informed.

And hey!! Nobody post info about LAD in music-dsp mailing list so that
the noisemaker doesn't come here, okay?!! Agreed. ;-)

Juhana