Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 18:11:10 EST

>grand idea.
>who would be willing to host it ?

it may well seem to connected to a particular project, but ... since I
am paying for quasimodo.org, I would be willing to host a website for
LAD there as well. the actual hosting service is jumpline, and they
provide a fairly nice GUI for remote manipulation of the site. I think
I have several hundred MB of space and a fairly high bandwidth
allowance there.

i would understand perfectly, however, if the consensus was that
http://quasimodo.org/lad/ tilted the sails too close a particular
developer/project/whatever.

--p