Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: to maalis 09 2000 - 18:51:47 EST

Greetings to all:

  By all means, please feel free to do anything to promote LAD. There's
no particular reason for my page to be the sign-on point, and I'm sure
someone can get the word out better than I'm able at this time. If the
page site changes, I can always just point to the new place from the old
page.

  To all who responded re: the mail: I'll be happy to provide all my
back LAD mail as soon as a site is decided upon. Just let me know...

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/