Re: [linux-audio-dev] A few Q's

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] A few Q's
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: pe maalis 10 2000 - 10:06:10 EST

>> Oops. Sorry, there's no software to use with it. Oh well, back to
>> coding ...
>
>I'd love to - but which model to pick? ;)

I simply work with the idea of plugins in my head all the time, and am
prepared to retrofit whatever scheme the LAD community adopts if and
when we adopt it.

For example, ardour right now has no support for plugins at all,
because its current implementation is geared towards replacing ADAT
and dedicated HDR systems; they do absolutely no processing
whatsoever. However, the code is all structured (or is being
structured) so that a plugin system will be possible to add fairly
easily.

--p