[linux-audio-dev] syncing soundcards

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] syncing soundcards
From: depet_AT_gmx.de
Date: pe maalis 10 2000 - 10:51:53 EST

hello,

what about syncing 2 soundcards (sbawe, sb16) the hard way?
I mean if I would remove the crystal from the sb16 and, with
some soldering, share the sbawe's crystal as clock-source.
hey, I'm no electronics engineer or anyone near this for the ones that
start laughing now.

would it be possible or is it stupid because of interferrence
or anything else?