Re: Home page, was re: Archives?

Subject: Re: Home page, was re: Archives?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: pe maalis 10 2000 - 12:54:49 EST

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Paul Winkler wrote:

> Is it too soon to call a vote for who / where is the main LAD page?

I think the best solution is to let the maintainer decide.

> I have offered
> http://audio.netpedia.net
> (currently just the Audio Quality HOWTO, but there's no reason not
> to put that on a sub-page.) This was given to me as part of

So in other words, just use this. If someone disagrees, (s)he can write
a better page and try to persuade the rest of us to link to his/her
new page. This is a good policy for all open-source projects. There's
never a shortage of ideas and plans. The real problem is to find people,
who actually do something. ;)

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing