[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:13:14 EEST

Just a quick note that, by public demand, an optional runAdding(handle)
will be added to LADSPA before version 1 is finalised this weekend. Where
present it will also require a gain control function that will take the
simple form setRunAddingGain(handle, gain).

If people have really strong feelings about the form of the above, please
email me directly - I don't want to clutter the list with this.

-- Richard