Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 03:18:10 EEST

Hello. Has LADSPA some preroll feature? I saw such in EMagic's EASI
system. According to EASI is makes fast starts possible whateverthatmeans.
Check EASI doc from www.emagic.de.

There sure are cases where a plug-in should be running before actually
doing (outputting) nothing, but I merely wonder how you have planned
to handle those cases.

Juhana