Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA::runAdding()
From: Erik Steffl (esteffl_AT_pbi.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 01:04:37 EEST

  in graphics there's fairly often used optimization technique to
pre-calculate data (values of sin or whatever) to get a performance
boost... I guess you would want to do this in some audio plugins too...
or is there a separate plugin init function?

  also, doesn't the delay start processing before it outputs anything?

  some plugins might only output something when something special in
input happens (like the amplitude of certain frequency is above some
value)...

  are these cases that original poster meant or are these different?

        erik