[linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.4

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.4
From: Maarten de Boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 21:22:38 EEST

Hi,

I updated tapiir, my multi-tap-delay
program.

http://www.iua.upf.es/~mdeboer/tapiir/

The main change is that it now works
with ALSA 0.5.x. Further, I added
some command line options, so you
can choose cards,devices, fragment-
size and samplingrate, and a very ugly
textmode interface (useful to test if
latency problems are X-related)

Before making a more public announce-
ment, I'd like some 'experts' to have a first
look, that's why I make an announcement
on these two lists first.

I only tested with an unpatched kernel
2.2.14, ALSA 0.5.7, on a single AMD k7,
with a SB Live!, so I welcome any reports
on other configs, apart from general bug-
reports and suggestions.

Also available as static binary, for those
without fltk.

Thanks and kind regards,

Maarten

PS: the soundthread.cxx code needs to be
cleaned up, so please don't look to much ;-)