Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Update (http://www.ladspa.org)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Update (http://www.ladspa.org)
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 03:34:24 EEST

>From: "Richard W.E. Furse" <richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk>
>
>In fact I should have set a recommended range of 0 to 1 for all control
>parameters. I'll rebuild it and send to Jezar - hopefully he'll publish the

I got it work, and it sounds rather nice, but still slightly metallic
ringing and I could not adjust the late reverb volume. Doc also tells
about further controls but those were not available in LADSPA version.

Freeverb will be published as source code in some english music magazine.
I hope we get the source here and not via magazine.

It looked like Jezar didn't want send the source to me even I hinted
good enough... :-|

Juhana