[linux-audio-dev] ardour and sweep.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ardour and sweep.
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 18:42:10 EEST

Paul.

You mentioned that you were starting work on the editor for ardour. Are you writing this from scratch or are you building on top of a current app?

The latest release of sweep definitely looks the best of any wave editors I've seen in Linux so far. Would it save you time by using the code from that program?

Conrad.

Sweep looks very user friendly For those of us who can/like seeing graphics. I noticed two things so far.

When I stop it from playing there is a scratch in the output. Also ( I should probably read the to do list but..) are you planning to add an auto scroll so that the wave can be seen when playing if it has been zoomed in on?

I will investigate some more.

Patrick.

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net