Re: [linux-audio-dev] What sequencer to you use?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] What sequencer to you use?
From: Billy Biggs (vektor_AT_DIV8.NET)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:55:03 EEST

Frank Neumann (franky_AT_viona.de):

> I have been looking around the net for a while, and compiled a short list
> of sequencer programs that I checked out or at least looked at. I added my
> personal comments on them, which might be wrong. Please feel free to tell
> me your comments. By the way, I'd like to avoid KDE applications on my
> system. Qt is ok, though.

 - ttrk (http://www.div8.net/ttrk) - Think SF Acid style layout with
   tracker style pattern editing. The way a tracker should be, the way
   a sequencer should be. Right now it's really only usable for MIDI
   sequencing though.

--
Billy Biggs                         vektor_AT_div8.net
http://www.div8.net/billy/      wbiggs_AT_uwaterloo.ca