Re: [linux-audio-dev] Report from the ICMC

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Report from the ICMC
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 20:05:24 EEST

>From: Maarten de Boer <maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es>
>
>I really liked a lot, done with physical models and
>spatialization software "octopode" written by the
>composer, Benjamin Thigpen.

Darn. Octopode seems to be Max program, i.e., it could use Max's
own spatialization opcode (Jot's patented FDN).

Are ICMC papers available somewhere? Anything related to reverberation,
3D-audio, and acoustics? Cool effects? Did you, Maarten, got the papers
on CDs in PDF format (just an innocent little question ;-)?

(By the way, I went to library and copied PDF versions of about 250+ papers:
3D audio, filters, acoustics, speech generation --- a lot of interesting
topics relevant to us (to me).)

Regards,

Juhana