Re: [linux-audio-dev] Report from the ICMC

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Report from the ICMC
From: Karl MacMillan (karlmac_AT_peabody.jhu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 20:33:20 EEST

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Maarten de Boer wrote:

> > James was hanging out on LAD for a while, and there was talk of a Linux
> > port. Nothing material yet though.
>
> Maybe we should start nagging :-) ?

I spoke to James briefly after his paper session and he says that a linux
version is still planned. This is by no means an official answer, but he
said that after the Mac version is finished he hopes to work with someone
to get a linux version going (probably without gui initially).

> > > SLINC (RTCmix GUI)
>
> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~topper

Slinc is not up on this site yet (at least I didn't see it). Dave gave a
good demo of this at the ICMC and I look forward to downloading it and
taking a look at it.

Karl

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| Network and Telecommunications Services           |
| karlmac_AT_peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| 410/659-8297                                      |