Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio distribution revisited

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio distribution revisited
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 18:53:45 EEST

John Littler wrote:
(re. m-station distribution)

This looks like a very nice project. I may write to you
about getting involved soon (not today - a bit bogged down
with work).

(re. apps being "ready")
> > > some apps are, and a lot are really close.
> >
> > Unfortunately I tend to believe in the Ninety-Ninety rule.
> > :-/
>
> which is?

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Ninety-Ninety-Rule.html

"The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the
development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for
the other 90% of the development time."

also,

"The time from now until the completion of the project tends
become constant."

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.