Re: [linux-audio-dev] GUI-free ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GUI-free ardour
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 21:33:39 EEST

>Could you comment on what eventual MIDI sequencing options
>you have in mind for this GUI-free interface, if any ?

none at this time. as i've mentioned previously, the current plan is
to incorporate MidiMountain as a MIDI sequencer/editor into
ardour. How that would interact with this GUI, I have no idea. We
haven't even figured out to do recording with the keystroke interface
yet, so be patient.

but now that i understand how to do this sort of thing within GTK, i
expect to be thinking about this quite a lot more in the near future.

--p