Re: [linux-audio-dev] lad archive down

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] lad archive down
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 21:54:15 EEST

Benno Senoner wrote:

> I (and many other LADers) would sleep more comfortably if at least a few
> of the (active) members has access to the list of email addresses, just in case
> something should go wrong.
>
> You know building communities is not easy, and loosing these great people on
> the list would be really sad.
>
> Can someone try to contact the list maintainer in order to try to work out
> something ?

I've forwarded this message to Jean Piche. Jean is probably in a better
position to find that information than anyone else.

For a while now I've wondered whether we shouldn't move LAD to another
site. Nothing wrong with ginette, Jean (and UMontreal) has been very
generous in allowing us to flourish there, but perhaps the list needs
some more active maintenance ?

Opinions ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips