Re: [linux-audio-dev] WMA files

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] WMA files
From: Richard Dobson (RWD_AT_cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 01:08:48 EEST

Not necessarily! If the audio industry pressure, to require ~all~ hard
disks to implement copy prevention for anything deemed copyrighted,
wins, no OS will be immune. Better start stockpiling disks, while there
is still time.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)