Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]
From: Richard Dobson (RWD_AT_cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 12:51:21 EEST

I have little enthusiasm for sourceforge myself. It seems to have a low
content/eye-candy ratio, and from here, the far side of The Pond,
hanging off a 56K modem, it can be veeery slooow.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)