Re: [linux-audio-dev] WMA files]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] WMA files]
From: brian redfern (nutmeggatron_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 22:14:08 EEST

 I'm trying to get famous ;-), I'm a dance music producer and I do everything with suse linux, mostly using Broadcast2000, SoundTracker, Csound, Jmax, and Rosegarden, along with a couple of synths, various acoustic instruments, and a sampler.

  Patrick Shirkey <kotau_AT_firstlinux.net> wrote:
Isn't it about time somebody or thing from the LMC (Linux Music Community) became popular then;-]

It could be good for business.

Or the person/group could just get famous then everyone would think about using Linux and GPL for their musical needs;-]

Patrick.

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

This message was
sent by