Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 15:07:42 EEST

>From: douglas irving repetto <douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu>
>
>just let me know and i'll set up the majordomo list. at the same time,

Please use the mailing list server which is run in sourceforge, in gimp,
in gtk, etc. sites. It is good: provides web page access to list
properties and so on...

If you decide to use majordomo, set up also the lad-digest list;
it seems to not be created by default as in sourceforge lists.
The digested version is a *must*.

Thanks,

Juhana