Re: [linux-audio-dev] where to get Tropez Plus help?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] where to get Tropez Plus help?
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 22:59:31 EEST

>I emailed the maintainer of the driver according to the kernel
>source, Paul Barton-Davis <pbd_AT_op.net>, but the address seems to

the address doesn't bounce for the other 200+ messages i get per day :)

try again, and let me know your problems. however, don't expect much
help with the OSS-based kernel drivers. i wrote it, but when i
switched to ALSA about 2yrs ago, i gave up on the kernel version. i
can provide lots of help on the ALSA one, though with some caveats
right now. get in touch.

--p