RE: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcasting delays

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcasting delays
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 23:33:21 EEST

IMHO the biggest problem with broadcast audio is that there's currently no
generic way to connect a broadcasting framework meaningfully to other Linux
audio applications.

Which is of course a plug for everyone to get their heads around the brand
new LADMEA prototype at http://www.ladspa.org/ladmea/ ;-)

--Richard