Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Control GUI metadata

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Control GUI metadata
From: xfm_AT_free.fr
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 11:21:27 EET

I have an issue with the suggested protocols as I understand them.

In fact, I would like to be able to say "take this engine and pass those
parameters" with generic GUIs.
Because if someone comes with a cool XML-GUI reader, and that I'm too lazy to
provide an ad hoc GUI, it would be interesting to write a simple XML GUI
description and specifiy that the GUI program should be /usr/bin/xmlread with
option plugin.xml