Re: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Still I cannot understand why...
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 00:42:26 EET

On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 05:35, Richard Guenther wrote:

> Well, most important for developers is not end-user documentation, but
> API documentation - this part can be most easily done by the developer(s)
> who did implement the API rather than someone else trying to figure out
> whats going on by reading the source.

I've found when using a source documentation system (such as doxygen) I
am much more motivated to write good documentation as I have an idea of
the format to do it in. It isn't fun going back over source code and
re-documenting it. Thats why on any new project I start I'm going to try
to set it up with doxygen as a first step, just makes things easier.

--
    Josh Green
    Smurf Sound Font Editor (http://smurf.sourceforge.net)