Re: [linux-audio-dev] Introducing DMIDI

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Introducing DMIDI
From: Martijn Sipkema (msipkema_AT_sipkema-digital.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 22:52:56 EET

USB support would be great, but I don't know anything
(yet) about it. If the AMT/Unitor has a RS232->USB
convertor, which I think it does, then if we had a driver
for that, the server could read/write using that driver
instead of /dev/ttyS*. Know If only I had that serial
MIDI server finished (or even actually started on it)...

--martijn