Re: [linux-audio-dev] lcp-0.2.0 available

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] lcp-0.2.0 available
From: David Riley (dave_AT_dmriley.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 03:41:26 EET

Paul Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net> writes:

> It is anticipated that most of the time, the GUI will be started
> by the LADSPA host in response to some user action.

I'd like to be able to use a text mode interface, controlling
two or more ports (maybe on different plugins) from one program
using the keyboard. I've got this to work with your example
server, starting my script from the command line, but it may be
difficult (not impossible though I think) if the LADSPA host
starts the ui programs.

Has anyone implemented lcp support in a host yet?

If anyone wants to see what I've done so far:
http://www.dmriley.demon.co.uk/tmp/lcp-perl.0.03.tar.gz

Contains a wrapper module (only open/write/close working yet)
and a ui script. Requires Perl >= 5.6

--
David Riley 		dave_AT_dmriley.demon.co.uk