Re: [linux-audio-dev] linux-based music OS

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] linux-based music OS
From: dave willis (dubson_AT_dhammanet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 22:45:29 EET

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, douglas irving repetto wrote:

> http://sonikmatter.com/interviews/aikin/
>
> "What I'd love to see (and this is my own idea, not anything I've
> heard rumors of) would be a dedicated music OS for the PC. Perhaps a
> streamlined variety of Linux.

it's called demudi. however, it seems to be coming along very slowly, as
the first alpha release came out august 26, and nothing since then. it's
based on debian.

-dave

--
perl -e'@email=split(//,".tenmhd\@nosbud");foreach$letter(@email){$
email=$letter.$email;}$email=~s/(m|net\.)/a\1\1/g;print"$email\n";'