Re: [linux-audio-dev] ...saving plugin state

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ...saving plugin state
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 19:13:18 EET

You could well be right. I'm not happy about defining the port by its
label though: "Modulation depth (0=none, 1=AM, 2=RM)" doesn't seem like a
very nice id. Plus nothing guarantees that the label is unique (I think).

Maybe I sould use less verbose labels ;) but in the absense of a GUI
they add to usability.

- Steve