Re: [linux-audio-dev] ...saving plugin state

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ...saving plugin state
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 20:41:07 EET

That might be better, but it would break binary compatibility, and it's
slightly less S.

Alternativly, the human readable (and multilingual) names could be in
the XML GUI description (nothing stops text hosts from reading it too)
and plugin developers can use machine friendly names in the labels.

- Steve