Re: [linux-audio-dev] packaging

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] packaging
From: Bill Schottstaedt (bil_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 14:32:40 EEST

A problem with depending on CVS is that, in my experience,
CVS seems to encourage very sloppy attitudes -- I think
I have better luck with tarballs. Apparently many developers
don't think it's a bug if the CVS version won't build, since
it's just there for developers or something -- when I complain,
the response can be loosely translated as "go to hell".