Re: [linux-audio-dev] User Interface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] User Interface
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 20:27:13 EEST

>To put it bluntly. LAD make a mockery of the idea of lazy hackers.
>Everyone is trying to do the same thing over and over and over and.....

"yeah, just like soundforge and cool edit pro and cakewalk and logic
 and cubase and samplitude and session and protools and bias peak
 and digital performer and ... the same thing over and over and over ..."

Patience. The cream rises to the top. Its just takes time.

Also, we're not all trying to do the same thing over and over and
over.

--p